Add a colorful vibe to your home with the Multicoloured Jute Wool Rugs. Jute rugs online India is handwoven from a sustainable Jute Wool blend, our geometric, multi-colored, and multifunctional Kilim is hand-loomed by skilled artisans in India. The authentic patterns are inspired by traditional kilim designs that add to the rustic feel of your interiors. This stunning jute rug has a rich texture, making it durable and perfect for high-traffic areas and living rooms. This stylish modern area rugs has a vibrant hue and a plush pile that pairs perfectly with the mid-century decor. The beautiful mix of colors coordinates with any style of decor.
Modern Area Rugs
Entirely handcrafted of naturally cozy materials, the Wool/Jute Rug grounds any room with rich texture. Designed for resiliency in high-traffic areas and to refresh your space with sustainable fibres and earthy textures. Its authentic patterns are inspired by traditional Killim designs that adds to the rustic feel to your interiors.
Length : 172 Centimetres
Breadth : 92 Centimetres
Material : Crafted with sustainably harvested jute; a fast-growing renewable natural fibre. (Wool Jute)
Wash and Care : Modern area rugs
- Dry clean only
- Shedding of loose fibers is normal and will diminish with regular vacuuming.
- To prevent dust and crumbs from settling into your rug, vacuum regularly and/or shake.
- Do not pull loose ends. Clip them with scissors to remove.
- For best results, vacuum from different directions, making several passes over the area.
- Harsh chemicals may damage or fade rug.
- Use rug protectors under heavy furniture.
- Blot spills immediately with a white cloth.