A Jute Wool Carpet, modern rugs India imbibes your home with its rich texture and authentic patterns, which are inspired by traditional Kilim designs. The wool adds a soft effect to the rough feel of the jute material, which makes it perfect for high-traffic areas because of its strength and durability. This bedroom runner rug is handcrafted from eco-friendly and sustainably harvested jute, hemp, sheep wool, and recycled cotton. A high-performance, eco-friendly natural fiber that’s soft underfoot, durable, and helps with noise reduction. The loop and cut construction is a more robust and hardwearing alternative to shag rugs. It traps less dirt than flat weave bedroom floor rugs making them easier to clean.
Modern Rugs India
Entirely handcrafted of naturally cozy materials, the Wool/Jute Rug grounds any room with rich texture. Designed for resiliency in high-traffic areas and to refresh your space with sustainable fibres and earthy textures. Its authentic patterns are inspired by traditional Kilim designs that adds to the rustic feel to your interiors.
Length : 164 Centimetres
Breadth : 92 Centimetres
Material : Crafted with sustainably harvested jute; a fast-growing renewable natural fibre. (Wool Jute)
Wash and Care : Modern Rugs India
- Dry clean only
- Shedding of loose fibers is normal and will diminish with regular vacuuming.
- To prevent dust and crumbs from settling into your rug, vacuum regularly and/or shake.
- Do not pull loose ends. Clip them with scissors to remove.
- For best results, vacuum from different directions, making several passes over the area.
- Harsh chemicals may damage or fade rug.
- Use rug protectors under heavy furniture.
- Blot spills immediately with a white cloth.