Rich in texture and character our handcrafted Jute Wool Rugs is a tough, fashionable floor covering. Jute rugs for living room, made for the long haul, this rug is crafted with sustainably harvested jute; a fast-growing renewable natural fiber. It’s handwoven by skilled weavers in India who use traditional methods of weaving passed down through generations. Spills and dirt clean up easily on this kilim rugs India, making it ideal for high-traffic areas such as entryways or family rooms. Artisans weave the fiber by hand in bold, authentic patterns are inspired by traditional Kilim designs with vibrant colors that bring warmth to your space.
Kilim Rugs India – Details
Entirely handcrafted of naturally cozy materials, the Wool/Jute Rug grounds any room with rich texture. Designed for resiliency in high-traffic areas and to refresh your space with sustainable fibres and earthy textures. Its authentic patterns are inspired by traditional Kilim designs that adds to the rustic feel to your interiors.
Length : 200 Centimetres
Breadth : 122 Centimetres
Material : Crafted with sustainably harvested jute; a fast-growing renewable natural fibre. (Wool Jute)
Wash and Care : Kilim Rugs India
- Dry clean only
- Shedding of loose fibers is normal and will diminish with regular vacuuming.
- To prevent dust and crumbs from settling into your rug, vacuum regularly and/or shake.
- Do not pull loose ends. Clip them with scissors to remove.
- For best results, vacuum from different directions, making several passes over the area.
- Harsh chemicals may damage or fade rug.
- Use rug protectors under heavy furniture.
- Blot spills immediately with a white cloth.