Equal parts contemporary design and handmade artistry, our modern rug is hand-block printed by skilled Indian artisans using a centuries-old technique. Handcrafted in India using traditional techniques, these cotton rugs for living room provide elegant comfort to your space. The hand-block printing technique used gives a unique look to the rug, while the high-quality cotton blend used ensures softness underfoot. It’s versatile enough to use all around the house, especially in bedroom floor rugs. Cotton rugs online: the design is achieved by a printing technique where wooden blocks are dipped in dye and stamped on a piece of cloth by hand.
Cotton Rugs For Living Room
Our cotton printed rugs handcrafted with a soft cotton blend, boasting minimal shedding properties. Our Rug is the statement your floor needs. It’s crafted entirely by skilled artisans, from the weaving, tufting and trimming to the printing and luster washing that gives the rug an authentic look and timeworn softness. The result is a unique work of art. A few irregularities because of hand-block printing technique is what makes every rug unique.
Length : 206 Centimetres
Breadth : 119 Centimetres
Material : Crafted with sustainably harvested cotton and recycled cotton.(Cotton Printed)
Wash and Care for Cotton Printed Rugs
- Dry clean only
- Shedding of loose fibers is normal and will diminish with regular vacuuming.
- To prevent dust and crumbs from settling into your rug, vacuum regularly and/or shake.
- Do not pull loose ends. Clip them with scissors to remove.
- For best results, vacuum from different directions, making several passes over the area.
- Harsh chemicals may damage or fade rugs.
- Use rug protectors under heavy furniture.
- Blot spills immediately with a white cloth.